Saturday, November 24, 2012

C4K #10 November

A 4th grade class from Daphne East Elementary School did a video on The State House. They learned a lot about Dr. Robert J. Bentley, the Governor of Alabama. They talked about the trains that travel around Montgomery and that the House of Representatives is where laws are made at. The kids that come to help the Representatives are called Page, which is something I didn't know. They also talked about how Dr. Robert Bentley pool is in the shape of the state Alabama. They were happy that they got to shake his hand and take pictures. They also informed that Lurleen Burns Wallace was the first lady governor of Alabama.

My comment was:
Hi my name is Shannon Watson and I'm a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed watching the video about The State House. Since I'm not from Alabama, I really learned a lot about the state and I can see that ya'll did too and really enjoyed this trip. I would love to visit the State House one day!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Yim invented the EDM310 checklist. Where is your comment on Eyes on Ireland?

    ReplyDelete