Wednesday, November 7, 2012

C4K November #8

I was given an 8th grade student from Iowa name Caleb Z who wrote about his trip to the Grand Harbor with his family. He wrote about how he got to take his friend Alex with him and his sister got to take two of her friends. He explained almost everything movement they made. Like when his friend Alex came out the house and had to go back in to get his skateboard. I felt as if I was reading a book, which is a good thing, which caught my interested. Caleb made it where you could visualize everything that was going on during the trip.

My comment for Caleb:
Hi, my named is Shannon Watson and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I felt as if I was reading a very interesting book. I like how your decided every single thing you did. It was very interesting and I could also picture every move you move. I also like how descriptive you were. I glad you had a fun. Just watch out with your capitalization and spacing after a period but good job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment