Sunday, November 18, 2012

C4K #9 November

I was giving a student name Ibarcoleb and he wrote a blog post giving thanks to the veterans. He paid his respect to a Mr. Wes Strolley who served in World War l l. He was at the Pearl Harbor Bombing on December 7, 1941. Ibarcoleb suggest that we should give thanks to all the veterans because they gave their time and life for our freedom.


My comment:
Hi my name is Shannon and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I agree with you that everyone should give thanks to our veterans for all their hard work for our freedom. I was supposed to attend the Veterans Day Parade yesterday but we got rained out. I really appreciate your concern for the veterans. I wish to know more about Mr. Wes Strolley. I'm glad I got the opportunity to read your blog. I hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment: