Tuesday, October 23, 2012

C4T #3

Post #1

I was giving a blog post to read by a teacher named Allanah King. In King's post, Apple Smacdown is one of the highlights of #Ulearn12. Apple Smacdown is where Apple Distinguished Educators and Apple fans can share their favorite Apple apps and learn a fast paced sharing session.
You only get up to two minutes to share things and put a link up for everyone to see. Everyone takes turns sharing their stuff and Allanah King put up a link that shows a table of other people links about the tools, tips, and tricks they wish to share.
My comment for Allanah King:
Hello, my name is Shannon Watson and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your post. I think this Apple Smacdown is very interesting. The link you put up about “your own cool tips to add to the resources” was very interesting. I clicked on a couple of people links and was surprised with the stuff that they shared. I’m glad I got a chance to see and read the links!

An EDM310 Student Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment