Friday, October 5, 2012

C4K Summary for September

Dustin wrote about some of the events his school did for their homecoming and how each day they had a different event. They also got to dress up for these events.
This comment was left for Dustin's Blog:-C4K#2
Your blog is very interesting. I remember when we did activities like that back at my high school. Each day would have something for students to do. Just watch out about your wording in your blogs but I really enjoyed it. By the way, love the pictures!
Homecoming Week

Daniel is kids who really enjoys Halloween and his favorite activity is getting a lot of candy.
This comment was left for Daniel-C4K#3
I really enjoyed reading your blog. When I was younger my favorite thing about Halloween was getting a lot of candy too! Just watch your spelling when you're writing, like the word beacause (because) in your second sentence. Also make sure you space after a period at the end of a sentence and not double space between words. If you look at the word "enjoy" and "Halloween" there is an extra space. Overall great job! Hope you get a lot of candy this year!
A student, Shannon
Daniel's Blog

Month of October
OSG's AP Government & Politics
Super Packed C4K#4
This student is
Comment for kid blog:
I thought this was a well written blog post. I like the fact that you're so interesting in federalism and your opinion on politics. I also like how you went into explaining the advantage of funding about the Freakonomics article. You have really put in a lot of thought into this post and it was a great idea to put in a graph to some facts about your blog. I hope you continue to have a great you!
Blog

C4K#5
Hopping for History
Kaitlyn is a 5th grader who recently learned about the Hopi in her Social Studies class and decided to write about the things they did like what they wore, the games they played, and what they ate.
My comment:
Kaitlyn I really enjoyed reading your blog and I think you included some very interesting things about the Hopi like about the things that they wear. It shows how different they are from a lot of other cultures. I thought it was interesting when you said that archery brought rain if they shoot the arrow through the hoop. You did a good job on your blog and I wish to learn more about the Hopi :)
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment