Friday, August 24, 2012

About me

My name is Shannon Watson and I was born in Toledo, Ohio but lived in Pensacola, Fl most of my life with my grandparents. I have been a member of the University of South Alabama Marching Band. I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years and wish to learn how to play other instruments. My major is Elementary Education and I love working and being around kids.
I have two sisters and three brothers who I love dearly. My favorite color is red and my hobbies are singing, dancing, drawing and reading. I love helping people and being able to have a positive affect on people. During my high school years, I have done a great amount of volunteering around my community and love making a difference.

1 comment:

  1. You did not do the second part of the assignment on Randy Pausch. The bold title and line breaks were fine. There were a few instances where you could break a compound sentence into two regular sentences, for better grammar. The last thing is either spell out Florida or abbreviate Ohio, in your first sentence, to be consistent with your writing.

    ReplyDelete